|New Year's Day sunrise. BEAUTIFUL!|
Our holiday celebration was different than most. It involved boxes of gifts lost in the mail, working the days that many had off, finding those little spurts of time to celebrate and spending some time together.
We worked very hard this holiday season which is difficult to do when you miss the celebrations and family, but the hard work is getting us closer to our goal. We had wonderful friends who invited us over for get -togethers/ parties in celebration of the holidays. It turned out to be a wonderful holiday season. Now the Christmas decorations and gifts are put away, and it is a new year.
2013! It is hard to believe how the years have past. We are very excited for this year, in hopes that we are successful in meeting our goals and continuing to learn and grow. Some goals we have include but not limited to
- moving off the dock back onto the hook
- purchasing and installing more solar panels
- continuing to save for our departure
- using our talents to create and experience new ideas
- hopefully starting a new position in my company
- continuing to work on our health and fitness
It's going to be a great year and we are excited for all it has to hold! HAPPY NEW YEAR!